Before you enrol for your module, you will need to download and read the Conditions of Enrolment for Distance Learning Students or Conditions of Enrolment for Classes Students. You are also advised to download the document entitled Essential Books for Purchase - this lists the set books for each module, along with details of where to buy books (including mail order to the UK and overseas).
Please note that at the point of checkout you will have the option to pay through paypal (using your own paypal account or major debit/credit cards) or our online banking system that accepts major debit and credit cards. If you wish to send a direct paypal payment, you may use email@example.com. However, please do not use this if you are a brand new student and need to register. Current students will need to state what module/course they are paying for. Please contact our Administrator on firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries.
- Distance Learning Enrolment Form
- Interpretation Practice Modules Enrolment & Extension form
- Distance Learning Conditions of Enrolment
- Enrolment Form for London Classes and Seminars 2013-2014
- Classes Conditions of Enrolment
- Essential books for purchase