We have an exciting programme of study on offer for 2015. Here is a summary of the available courses:
Weekend Courses – Friday 21st – Sunday 23rd August
- Passages & Cycles of Life: Brian Clark
- An Introduction to Hellenistic Astrology: Dorian Greenbaum
Five-Day Courses – Sunday 23rd – Friday 28th August
You can choose our open programme, Astrology in Action, which consists of three themed tracks:
- Track 1: Images of the Unconscious – a journey through the ancient myths and archetypal stories embedded in the planets and patterns of the birth chart
- Track 2: Current Planetary Cycles – an exploration of contemporary and upcoming planetary cycles
- Track 3: Astrology, Magic and the Natural World – including sacred geography, the relationship of earth and sky, tides and the lunar cycle, health and the body, magical talismans, and astrological correspondences in nature.
Tutors: Lynn Bell, Brian Clark, Darby Costello, Rob Hand, Deborah Morgan, Melanie Reinhart, Glòria Roca, Carole Taylor, Anthony Thorley and Sue Tompkins
Alternatively, choose one of the following chart interpretation courses:
Module 3 - Natal Chart Interpretation – Putting the Pieces Together
Tutors: Penny de Abreu and Polly Wallace
Module 6 - Intermediate Chart Interpretation – Incorporating Forecasting
Tutors: Cat Cox and Kim Farley
There will also be additional workshops with Lynn Bell and Brian Clark, a guided meditation session with Melanie Reinhart, a sacred tour of Oxford, evening talks and an evening panel of guest tutors addressing questions of relevance to our times.
If you would like to be added to our mailing list to receive regular information about the Summer School and other Faculty events and news, scroll down and enter your email address to sign up to our newsletter, or contact our administrator Tatiana Cuoco at email@example.com
For full information, go to the Summer School 2015 page.
Remember, we offer a range of options at Summer School – residential or non-residential, plus day or half-day places. There’s something to suit all interests and budgets!
To read a write-up of our successful 2014 event and to see the pictures click here.